- This event has passed.
CIDERFEST AT THE HISTORIC HOUSES IN FAIRMOUNT PARK
September 29 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
What is it:
A chance to enjoy cider from some of the best ‘cideries’ Pennsylvania has to offer. From live music, pay as you go food trucks, food samples; to cool art, and more!
Your general admission ($45) ticket includes:
***[contact the organizer about VIP tickets]***
- Our signature CiderFest 2018 2oz. souvenir tasting glass
- Cider samples, food samples, entertainment and entry into six of Fairmount Park’s Historic Houses
- House-to-house transportation via Phlash’s CiderFest Loop
- Abbreviated self-guided tours of each historic house
- The good feeling that comes with supporting ongoing programs and projects at Fairmount Park’s Historic Houses!
Tickets are $45 in advance*
Participating houses include Cedar Grove, Laurel Hill Mansion, Lemon Hill Mansion, Mount Pleasant, Historic Strawberry Mansion and Woodford.
This year’s participating cideries for CiderFest include:
- Haymaker Mead, Montgomeryville, PA
- Kurant, Fishtown/Philadelphia, PA
- Ploughman, Aspers, PA
- Hale & True, Bella Vista/Philadelphia, PA
- Originial 13, Kensington/Philadelphia, PA
- Stone & Key, Montgomeryville, PA
- Young American Hard Cider, Germantown/Philadelphia, PA
- Arsenal, Pittsburgh, PA
Why we like it:
We’re all about different and this is another great way to experience one of our historical locations while doing something fun. Spend a sparkling autumn afternoon on the grounds of six historic houses in Fairmount Park sipping on cider samples from some of the best cideries in PA. If you’re into art, but also like the beer and cider scene, then this event is for you.